Hours of Operation:
- The main doors are unlocked to the public at 8:00 am
- Monday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (both clerks' offices are open until 5:00 pm)
- Tuesday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Lunch for most of the Court House offices is between 12:00 and 1:00, with the exception of the County Clerk's Office.
Smoking is prohibited on the Wayne County grounds.
Those selected to participate in jury duty need to be aware of the following:
- Pay attention to the court which sends you the paperwork-this is important
- Arrive early and expect a line when entering the Court House due to the volume of people
- Leave all weapons including pepper spray in your vehicle or at home
- Handicap parking is available on both 4th Street and in the Annex parking lot
- Cell phones are permitted, however if you are seated on the jury they will remain with the court baliff during the trial
Security DOES NOT provide a place to hold prohibited items, they are to be secured in vehicles or left at home. All items that are hidden on grounds will be confiscated and destroyed.
|Prohibited items include but are not limited to:|
- OC spray
- Cellular phones
All patrons of the Court House WILL BE REQUIRED to go through the security check.
Parking is located on 4th Street, also in the large parking lot on the west side of the Court House.